Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Lily's Favorites

This week I thought I would turn my blog over to Lily. I considered letting her type this all out, but her typing skills aren't great. (I mean, she is only 3.) So I will just tell you what her favorite books are.

We go to the library about once a week. She picks out something generally with a character she likes. I then search though and try to find books that will teach her something about the world. It is always a shot in the dark though. Some are amazing, some are good, and some are okay. Every so often I get lucky and we find a great book that Lily loves. These are those books:

Nanette's Baguette by Mo Willems

28963877

Panda Pants by Jacqueline Davies
28250908

Lily can read these two to herself because she has heard them so often she has memorized them.

If You Ever Want To Bring a Piano to the Beach, Don't by Elise Parsley
26245095
I heard about this one from the Professional Book Nerds.

Tomas and the Library Lady by Pat Mora
1372657
I was surprised that she liked this one, but it is an inspirational true story for kids. Plus I got to share some Spanish with her.

Dear Yeti by James Kwan
23310710
We like to read this one with her stuffed Yeti.

No comments: